TO/FROM DUBROVNIK AIRPORT
The Dubrovnik Airport is approximately 24 km from the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel.
Approximately 36 minutes
- Take the airport bus service between airport and Old Town (also called Pile):
- Transfer to the city bus service between Old Town and Babin Kuk (location of the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel)
Travel by city bus between the conference venue (on the Babin Kuk Peninsula) and the old city (Pile) is easy.
The bus stop for Route 6 (Babin Kuk – Old Town) is located across from the Valamar Dubrovnik Lacroma Hotel lobby. The route between Babin Kuk and Old Town (Pile) runs:
- EARLY MORNING (05:30 to 09:00): every 15 minutes
- DAYTIME THROUGH EVENING (09:00 to 01:00): every 10 minutes
- LATE NIGHT (01:00 to 02:00): every 15 minutes
The last departure from Old Town to Babin Kuk is at 02:15.
Routes 5 and 7 also serve Babin Kuk from other parts of Dubrovnik and stop at hotels near the Lacroma Hotel.
For schedule details visit: http://www.libertasdubrovnik.hr/city-timetable and select the appropriate route number. Tickets can be purchased directly from the driver or from various locations in the city. Price: 15 kuna from driver (cash only) or 12 kuna from ticket providers (prices subject to change). The ticket is valid 59 minutes from validation/stamping and can be used in all directions.